The following script author is Nick Antonaccio, a great developer. The script gives you a table that you can manipulate, changing cell value just clicking the cell self. You can sort by column, clicking no the relative column heading. You can also add and delete rows.
Be sure to try the following features:
- Resize the GUI window to see the list automatically adjust to fit
- Click column headers to sort by field
- Use the arrow keys and page-up/page-down keys to scroll
- Use the Insert, Delete and "M" keys to add, remove and move rows (at the currently highlighted row)
- Click the small "r" header button in the top right corner to reset the list back to its original values
- Click any individual data cell to edit the selected value.