How to use it?
- download the last https://github.com/angerangel/r3bazaar/raw/master/builds/windows/r3-view.exe
- download https://github.com/angerangel/r3bazaar/raw/master/builds/windows/libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- download https://github.com/angerangel/r3bazaar/raw/master/builds/windows/libstdc++-6.dll and rename it libstdc++-6.dll (unfortunately HTML changes + chars in %20)
- start r3-view.exe
- launch load-gui from rebol console
- now you can use editor as the rebol2 editor
First of all there are some bugs, most of them depends on R3GUI, for example this one: https://github.com/angerangel/r3bazaar/issues/8
Second of all, we need VID. The R3GUI language is very far to be simple as the old R2VID, at the moment it's very difficult to code.